Like our users, we’re pushing toward continuous delivery. We have a ways to go still, but today we updated our beta service today to release 1.0. The biggest difference is the addition of support for reporting and tracking configurations and vulnerabilities in Docker containers, Debian Linux, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux. There are quite a few other improvements including:
- added automatic aging-out of servers that have stopped reporting
- improved vulnerability support for CentOS
- improved system ID detection
- API: added parent_id system field and system.parent_id filter
- API: added enforcement of filter operators for each filter field
- API: improved HTTP info in error responses
The release notes are available on the docs page.